A fun Halloween Craft Kit! Grab your Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Halloween Wall Flower Kit and learn how to make this by watching our workshop on YouTube. You can find the free pattern here on liagriffith.com.
This eye-catching project is perfect for all skill levels, including beginner crafters as you can cut everything by hand with scissors! This video will also show how to laminate the crepe paper with the fusible web.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- A pattern, downloadable for free from www.liagriffith.com, in a zip file that includes both the PDF template and SVG cut file. Note: Due to the jumbo size, most of this flower is cut by hand using the PDF template.
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper (long sleeve) – Aubergine, Black, Gold
- 58 mm Cotton Spun Egg 8-pack
- Fusible Web
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
CRAFT TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:
- Kai 8″ Scissors
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors
- Pinking Shears — Scallop
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Fringe Clip
- Iron or Easy Press + Ironing surface
Our kits sell out fast, so grab it now and be ready to make these gorgeous crepe paper Halloween wall flowers with Lia!
NOT A LIA GRIFFITH MEMBER YET?
What are you waiting for? If you want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends, then we are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.
Be the first to review “Crepe Paper Halloween Wall Flower Kit”