For our Spring Blooms summit, we are showing you how to make different types of flowers using a variety of crafting supplies and techniques.
Along with learning how to make the flowers, our tutorial also shows how to make buds. If you’d like, you can combine buds and blooms on one stem for a bit of a natural wildflower look. For arrangement ideas, we think these felt Japanese anemones would look pretty with a bunch of stems and leaves in a pot, in a vase, or as individual stems in bud vases.
If you are a Lia Griffith member, you can learn how to make these felt flowers during our live workshop here on April 20th at 11:00am PST. Or you can watch the replay after.
This Lia Griffith Craft Summit Bundle will give you 20% off the main materials that you will need to make these anemones.
However, as requested by our members, we have made this bundle editable, so if you only need some of these materials you can customize the bundle to only buy whatever you need.
IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Sweet Pink, Sunshine, Eucalyptus, and Fern
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green and 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Floral Tape — Pine
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Lia Griffith Felt Balls 1cm — Any color
- Light Pink Art Marker — Tombow Dusty Rose (772) (any pale pink Copic or Blick marker is an option also)
- Aleene’s Stiffen-Quick Fabric Stiffening Spray
Pamela (verified owner) –
I love the felt and Stiffen Quik