With this felt cat craft kit you can make our cute felt tabby cat stuffie. This cute cat is hand-sewn from wool blend felt sheets in a pretty tabby coloring.
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt stuffie. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR CAT STUFFIE FELT KIT
- Cat pattern, written instructions, and a step-by-step photo tutorial (these are digital downloads emailed to you)
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Hazelnut, Bark Brown, Cotton, Salmon, and Juniper
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Light Brown(434), Ultra Dark Coffee Brown (938), Ultra Very Light Mocha Brown (3866), and Black (310)
- Black Safety Eyes — 6mm
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
OTHER OPTIONAL CRAFT MATERIALS
- Tiny Jingle Bell — about 6mm
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (Recommended)
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Wooden Chopstick
- Disappearing Fabric Ink Pen
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Have you loved our kits and want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com. We also have a helpful video tutorial showing you how to make these delightful stuffies! Lia Griffith members can watch this here.