The first-ever set of Lia Griffith felt kits are now available! With this kit, you can make a beautiful felt unicorn stuffie. This gorgeous felt unicorn is hand-sewn in a pretty pink felt with a full embroidery floss mane.
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt unicorn. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR UNICORN STUFFIE FELT KIT
- Unicorn pattern and full written instructions, via downloadable PDF file – with a step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make the project.
- Wool Blend Felt – Water Lily
- Embroidery Floss —Medium Antique Mauve (x2), White Lavender, and Black
- Stuffie Puff
- 6mm Black Safety Eyes
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (Recommended)
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Wooden Chopstick
- Disappearing Fabric Ink Pen
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com.