With this felt Griffin craft kit you can make our felt Griffin stuffie and add this to your collection of felt mythological creatures. This Griffin is hand-sewn from our selection of wool blend felt sheets. Our felt dragon and unicorn have been so popular that Krista wanted to create more mythological creatures. This DIY project would make an adorable gift. Or you can craft it as a toy for little ones or use it as nursery decor.
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt stuffie. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR KIT
- Griffin pattern, written instructions, and a step-by-step photo tutorial (these are digital downloads emailed to you)
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Doe Brown, Peat Moss/Hazelnut, Cream, and Charcoal
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Medium Mocha Beige (3863), Light Brown (434), Ecru, Very Light Ash Gray (535), and Black (310)
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
- Craft Eyes – 6mm
- 6in. Chenille Stems
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (Recommended)
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Wooden Chopstick
- Disappearing Fabric Ink Pen
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Sulky Stick N Stitch (optional)
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Have you loved our kits and want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com. We also have a helpful video tutorial showing you how to make these delightful stuffies! Lia Griffith members can watch this here.