This Lia Griffith workshop November 2023 bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop – Crepe Paper Double Hellebore.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world.
We will be making a Crepe Paper Double Hellebore. The Lia Griffith Member Make Bundle will give you the main materials that you will need to make these wonderful strawberry plants.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Vanilla, Aubergine, Juniper, and Cypress
- Lia Griffith Fusible Web – 1 sheet (Note: one sheet makes about 3 flowers)
- 12mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Posca Paint Marker – 3M Fine Reversible Bullet – Fuchsia
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Black 800.5
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Hansa Yellow Tint 220.8
- Kai 8″ Scissors
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors
- Pinking Shears — Scallop
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- StarCraft Heat Press, Cricut EasyPress, or Iron
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Steel Ball Shaping Tool
- Blending Brushes
- Fringe Clip
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.