The Lia Griffith Crafters Guide to Cutting Machine Ultimate Bundle contains the main materials you will need for Lia’s new guide to cutting machines. Make beautiful projects on your Silhouette or Cricut machine with this free video workshop.
With this bundle, with one click you can simply add the main materials you need to your cart, or you can customize your bundle with only the items you need that you don’t have in your craft room. Get all of the main craft materials, or personalize it with what you need!
You will also need the following:
RELATED MATERIALS NEEDED
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Diarylide Yellow 250.5
- Karin Brushmarker Pro – Soft Peach, Canary, Curry, Lime Green Pale Pink, or Pale Orange
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Kraft Cardstock – 8.5×11 or 12×12
- Printable Label Paper – Full Sheet
- Denim Tote Bag
- Rose Gold Tumbler
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (plus rotary blade, fine-point blade, mats)
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Easy Press or Iron
- Easy Press Mat or Wool Ironing Mat
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Clover Embroidery Needles
- Clover Embroidery Threader
- Clover Sewing Clips
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Love this workshop? Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.