Craft supplies that are perfect for starting out! Save time and money with our Starter Bundle. This must-have bundle includes two of our most popular ten packs of extra fine and heavy floristic crepe paper rolls. It also includes our wax-coated floral tape in greens and brown. Finally, you receive our two most popular sizes of cotton spun balls. Our crepe paper is made in Germany by Werola and designed specifically for exquisite crafting. Our crepe paper is lightweight with stretch, making it very malleable and easy to use. Stretch, curl, twist and cut these beautiful papers to make stunning crafts that last a lifetime. Add some floral wire and you have all the craft supplies you need to start making beautiful paper flowers today!
- Secret Garden which includes 10 extra fine crepe paper colors – Lilac, Cypress, Fern, Camellia, Honeysuckle, Coral, Blush, Chiffon, Vanilla and Linen
- English Garden which includes 10 heavy floristic crepe paper colors – Plum, Aubergine, Raspberry, Pink Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Coral, Nectarine, Chiffon, Vanilla and Blush
- High quality
- Created by DIY Designer Lia Griffith
- Made in Germany by Werola
- Perfect for making crepe paper flowers, wedding, and special event décor, elegant gift wrapping, kids projects, and papercrafts of all kinds.
FLORAL TAPE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Wax coated floral tape
- Includes 2 packs of tapes in Greens and Brown
- 30 yards per roll, total 90 yards
- Perfect for paper flower making and crafting
COTTON SPUN BALLS:
- Small and medium cotton spun balls (each in a pack of 24)
- Each ball is approximately 15 mm or 20mm in size
- Each ball has a single hole in one end
- Perfect for making flower centers
FIND MORE FLOWERS
Want more easy paper flowers you can make at home? Browse all of our paper flower kits.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.