This Lia Griffith workshop January 2024 bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop – Crepe Paper Double Tulips.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world.
We will be making a Crepe Paper Double Tulips. The Lia Griffith Member Make Bundle will give you the main materials that you will need to make these wonderful flowers.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Vanilla, Caffe, Cypress, and Juniper
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – Peach & Petal and Ferns & Moss
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered White
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Hansa Yellow Tint 220.8
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Pearlescent Red 953.5
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Permanent Red 340.5
- Kai 8″ Scissors
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Blending Brushes
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.