This Lia Griffith workshop April 2023 bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop – Crepe Paper Abalone Pearl Peonies.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world (we also give out prizes).
THIS MONTH — April!
We will be making Crepe Paper Pearl Abalone Peonies. The Lia Griffith Member Make April Bundle will give you 5% off the main materials that you will need to make these pretty flowers.
However, as requested by our members, we have made this bundle editable, so if you only need some of these materials you can customize the bundle to only buy whatever you need.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — White & White and Ferns & Moss
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Fern and Chiffon
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper – Nectarine
- 30mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 12mm Cotton Spun Eggs or 12mm Paper Spun Balls
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED
- Karin Brushmarker Pro – Pale Pink
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel –Bright Yellow Green 680.5
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Pearlescent Red 953.5
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Permanent Red Shade 340.3
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
Beth Britt (verified owner) –
The Cricut cuts this material perfectly