For our Spring Blooms craft summit, we are showing our members how to make different types of flowers using a variety of crafting supplies and techniques.
This cardstock paper apple blossom branch includes a lot of added details to make it look as real as possible and will look beautiful in your home or office all year long.
If you are a Lia Griffith member, you can learn how to make these flowers during our live workshop here on April 17th at 11:00am PST. Or you can watch the replay after.
This Lia Griffith Craft Summit Bundle will give you 20% off the main materials that you will need for this project.
However, as requested by our members, we have made this bundle editable, so if you only need some of these materials you can customize the bundle to only buy whatever you need.
IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Lia Griffith Cardstock — White Pack: Muslin and Green Pack: Spanish Moss
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Juniper, Vanilla, and Chiffon
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Floral Tape — Green
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Karin Brushmarker Pro – Pale Pink
- Karin Brushmarker Pro – Blender
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Burnt Sienna Shade 740.3
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Branch (we cut ours from a dogwood tree)
- Kai 8″ Scissors
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors
- Pinking Shears — Scallop
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Steel Ball Shaping Tool
- Blending Brushes
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here
Be the first to review “Lia Griffith Spring Summit 2023 – Cardstock Paper Apple Blossom Branch”