In honor of our 10-year anniversary, Krista has designed two new felt crafts based on our office dogs. One is a corgi and the other is an Italian doxie.
If you are a Lia Griffith member, you can learn how to make these felt dogs during our live workshop here on April 18th at 11:00am PST. Or you can watch the replay after.
This Lia Griffith Craft Summit Bundle will give you 20% off all of the materials that you will need for both felt dogs.
However, as requested by our members, we have made this bundle editable, so if you only need some of these materials you can customize the bundle to only buy whatever you need.
IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Lia Griffith Wool Blend Felt — Camel, White, Black, Sweet Pink, Eucalyptus, Terracotta, Dewy, and Jade Ocean and Fern
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Tan (436), Snow White (B5200), Black (310), Light Shell Pink (223), Fern Green (522), and Very Light Avocado Green (471)
- Black Safety Eyes — 6mm
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff (2)
- Fabric Pen — Dritz Disappearing Ink
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Detail Scissors
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Chopstick
- Needle Threader (optional)
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here