This Lia Griffith workshop May 2023 bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop – Crepe Paper Double Hibiscus.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world (we also give out prizes).
THIS MONTH — May!
We will be making a Crepe Paper Double Hibiscus. The Lia Griffith Member Make Bundle will give you 20% off the main materials that you will need to make these pretty flowers.
However, as requested by our members, we have made this bundle editable, so if you only need some of these materials you can customize the bundle to only buy whatever you need. We also stock all of the additional materials you will need in our shop. These are often materials you may not need to buy for each project. But, when you need to stock up, you can just add it to your order!
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Honeysuckle, Camellia, Mango, and Juniper
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Ferns & Moss
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered White
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- 12mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- Floral Tape — Green
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS NEEDED
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- PanPastel® Artist Pastel – Permanent Red 340.5
- Americana Paint — Berry Cobbler
Debra Arnson –
Excited to see some crepe paper flowers coming back