This bundle of needle felting tools is perfect if you are just starting out on your needle felting journey, but also if you are missing or need to upgrade any of your needle felting tools. You will definitely be wanting each of these tools which are the very same ones Lia and the team use right here in the studio.
This bundle includes the following:
- The Lia Griffith Needle Felting Needle Holder is made of two pieces of solid wood and has one felting needle included. We love using it because it is easy to hold, reducing stress on your hands and fingers. With this bundle, you receive three of these so you have one for each needle.
- The Lia Griffith Felting Needles – Pack of 6 includes two needles in each size, being: coarse (36g), medium (38g), and fine (40g) with a plastic storage tube
- The Lia Griffith felting pad works perfectly to protect both your needles and lap or tabletop. Together with the Lia Griffith felting needles, this is the most important tool you will need when completing your needle felting projects!
- The Lia Griffith Needle Felting Leather Finger Protectors are soft leather finger guards that are made to protect your fingers while needle felting and contain one guard shorter and wider for the thumb and one longer and thinner for the forefinger
- This Clover straight tailor’s awl is a sleek, straight awl is perfect for piercing holes of any size or ideal for precise manipulation of fabric during machine stitching. This also comes with a plastic sleeve for safety.
- Craft eyes are perfect for your Lia Griffith needle felting craft projects. Simply push them into your craft project! One bag of 60 solid black craft eyes mounted on a pin in the in various sizes.
- The Lia Griffith Chenille Stems are soft and velvety pipe cleaners in a lovely off-white oatmeal color
NEED FELTING WOOL?
We have a beautiful range of Corriedale felting wool sourced directly from New Zealand. We use this gorgeous wool in our needle felted crafts.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.