Grab your Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Jumbo Peonies Kit and watch our workshop video over in our Craft Academy which shows you how to make these gorgeous jumbo peonies with Lia and Emily as we use the pre-made kit to create three fluffy flowers.
This eye-catching project is perfect for all skill levels, including beginner crafters. The kit includes what you need to make three jumbo peony flowers, and you will also need some scissors and hot glue on hand. These large lovely flowers can be used to decorate for an Easter brunch, baby shower, or even be a photo backdrop for any celebration. They are also a gorgeous decoration for a little girl’s room. They are simple to make and you will see in our workshop video that we use every inch of crepe paper in the pre-made kits for the three jumbo blooms. No paper waste here!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- A downloadable pattern in a zip file that includes both the PDF template and SVG cut file. Note: Due to the jumbo size, most of this flower is cut by hand using the PDF template. Once you have purchased this kit, you will receive an email with a link to the zip file, which also contains a copy of the Lia Griffith Media LLC Digital Content License. You can also find the file in your shop account orders.
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper- Extra Fine – Fern
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper – Extra Fine – Chiffon
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Coral (2)
- Lia Griffith Cotton Spun Balls – 20mm – Pack of 24
- Cake Boards (3)
CRAFT TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:
So, grab this kit, and be ready to make these gorgeous crepe paper peonies with Lia and Emily.
NOT A LIA GRIFFITH MEMBER YET?
What are you waiting for? If you want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends, then we are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.