The Lia Griffith Starter Tool Bundle has the five tools which are essential for your craft room! Get this bundle so you can have all these essential tools at a 10% discount!
This bundle includes the following:
- Lia Griffith Curling Tool: This tool makes it easy to curl crepe paper, card stock, and other materials. Curling and shaping different lengths is easier with both short and longer-sized curling edges. The rounded point is designed for curling, creasing, and scoring paper, while the Softgrip handle provides added comfort and control.
- Stainless steel ball shaping tool: in 4 different sizes, for shaping paper flower petals. Each tool has two different ball heads in varying sizes. These tools were originally made for fondant and clay sculpting and are a perfect tool for shaping crepe paper and other craft materials. It makes it so easy to shape a realistic and pretty paper flower petal.
- 5″ Kai detail scissors are one of our “must-have” tools in your craft room. We love this small 5″ scissor for all of the intricate detail work on your paper flowers, sewing, and other crafting projects. This smooth, comfortable scissor is perfect in your craft and sewing kit. As with the rest of the KAI 5000 series scissors, the KAI 5135 is made of hardened steel that allows it to keep its edge for longer.
- Needle-nose tweezers are perfect for use with your cutting machine on crepe paper and vinyl. This is the easiest way to pick up the cut files from the cutting mat without tearing the projects!
- Needle-nose pliers and wire cutters: We use this tool for a variety of craft projects, so we combined them. This way, when you’re crafting flowers, you can cut and bend your floral wire with just one tool. Easy peasy! We use our needle-nose pliers/wire cutters for just about all of our paper flowers that have stems.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence! Join here.