The first-ever Lia Griffith felt kit is now available! With this kit, you can make a mythical felt dragon stuffie. This friendly felt dragon is hand-sewn from three shades of our blueish-green felt for a tonal look, which makes him look a bit like a water dragon.
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt dragon. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR DRAGON STUFFIE FELT KIT
- Dragon Pattern
- Full written instructions, with a step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make the project
- Wool Blend Felt – Malachite, Misty Morning, and Dewy
- Embroidery Floss — Very Dark Gray Green, Medium Gray Green, and Black
- Stuffie Puff
- 6mm Black Safety Eyes
- Chenille Stems
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (Recommended)
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Wooden Chopstick
- Disappearing Fabric Ink Pen
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com.