With this felt craft kit you can make our beautiful felt Pegasus stuffie. Made with dreamy pastel felt colors, this felt pegasus stuffie is the perfect addition to our mythical creatures stuffie collection. She also has some fabulous wavy hair and, of course, strong yet delicate wings to help her fly. This DIY project would make an adorable gift for any child. Or you can craft it as a toy for little ones or use it as nursery decor.
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt stuffie. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR KIT
- Pattern, written instructions, and a step-by-step photo tutorial (these are digital downloads emailed to you)
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Bluebell, Tidepool, Ocean Blue, and White
- Embroidery Floss —Very Light Cornflower Blue (157), Dark Delft Blue (798), Dark Wedgewood (3842), Snow White (B5200), Topaz (725), and Very Light Plum (3608)
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
- Craft Eyes – 6mm
OTHER MATERIALS REQUIRED
- Chunky White Yarn
- Chipboard or Thin Cardboard cut to 3.5″ x 5″
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (Recommended)
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Wooden Chopstick
- Disappearing Fabric Ink Pen
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Have you loved our kits and want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com. We also have a helpful video tutorial showing you how to make these delightful stuffies! Lia Griffith members can watch this here.