Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world (we also give out prizes).
THIS MONTH — SEPTEMBER!
We will be making a Crepe Paper Orange Makara Orchid. This Lia Griffith Member Make Paper Bundle will give you 20% off the crepe paper you will need to make this pretty flower.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Honeysuckle
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Camellia
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Mango
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Poppy
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Fern
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Cypress
- Lia Griffith Crepe Paper Extra Fine – Juniper
RELATED MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- PanPastel — Bt Yellow Green
- Blick Studio Brush Marker — Coral Pink
- Blick Matte Acrylic Paint — Yellow Medium
- Cotton Spun Balls – 8mm, 10mm
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered White
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Mod Podge – Matte
- Art Glitter Glue
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
RELATED TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun or Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Metal Ball Tool Set
HOW TO JOIN OUR MEMBER MAKE CHALLENGE
Become a member and — if you want to meet other flower makers and get more crafting tips — join our Facebook page for members (the link to join will be in your welcome email). Join and become part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends. We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey—so you can craft with confidence!