Welcome to our Crepe Paper Flower Master Class Vol. 1
What you will learn:
A Beginner’s Guide to Crepe Paper Flowers Vol. 1 is the original version of our most popular master class!
Whether you’ve never cut crepe paper before or have been making flowers for a few years, Lia will teach you everything you need to know about making crepe paper flowers so you can craft more confidently and keep improving.
Even more importantly, this class will teach you how to be gentle with yourself when learning something new, re-inspire and motivate you to keep creating, and connect you to an amazing and supportive community of crafters.
Over the course of the month, you’ll learn how to make seven different flowers and create various arrangements, such as a potted plant, wreath, and a full arrangement using fresh greenery.
Included in this Crepe Paper Flower Master Class:
- This class includes 12 lesson videos.
- A printable supplies list and direct links to each item.
- Organization printables for this workshop.
- Each lesson includes printable workbook pages with an area to take notes.
- Access Lia as your craft coach to answer any questions in the comments below each lesson.
- Printable templates and SVG cut files for all of the flowers and greenery made in this class.
- Once you’ve watched all the lessons and created the flowers and greenery in this workshop, simply share photos of the arrangements on our private community page for crafters, and you will receive a certificate of completion.
GET READY MODULES:
- Welcome Message from Lia Video
- Tools & Materials List
- Organization Printables
- Photos of Seven Flower & Arrangements
- Gather Your Tools & Materials
- Cutting Crepe Paper
- Wiring Petals & Leaves
- Crepe Paper Flower Centers
- Adding Color to Petals
- Shaping Petals & Leaves
- Assembling Crepe Paper Flowers
- Designing Paper Flower Wreaths
- Potted Blooming Crepe Plants
- Creating a Blooming Branch
- Making Larger Flowers with Heavy Crepe
- Arranging a Crepe Bouquet with Fresh Greenery
FLOWERS MADE IN THIS COURSE:
- White Anemones Flower
- Wild Rose Stems
- Pink Parrot Tulips
- Hibiscus Flowers
- White Lilies
- Blooming Quince Branch
- Coral Charm Peony
Once you purchase lifetime access, you can immediately begin the course lessons. You can watch on your own schedule and rewatch the lessons anytime.
How to begin:
- Purchase lifetime access or join the Craft Circle membership level.
- Watch the intro video at the top of this page.
- Click on the Get Ready lessons below to access everything you need to prepare for the master class.
- Begin the course with the three videos in Part 1.
- And be sure to save 20% on materials with this class bundle.