Join us for a Paper Flower Arranging Master Class!
What you will learn:
In PART ONE of this paper flower arranging class, you will learn the essential foundations of floral design.
These three lessons are broken down into bite-sized segments with visual references to make it easy for you.
In PART TWO, it’s time to put your skills into practice!
Lia will demonstrate 12 arrangements in these practice lessons, from simple single-flower displays to lush tabletop arrangements, intricate wreaths and garlands, and even stunning bridal bouquets with coordinating corsages and boutonnieres.
Once you purchase lifetime access, you can immediately access the course lessons. You can watch on your own schedule and rewatch the lessons anytime.
This class is more than just teaching you a handful of arrangements. We give you the tools, knowledge, and confidence to create your own beautiful arrangements beyond this class.
Included in this Paper Flower Arranging Master Class:
- This class includes 16 video lessons.
- Each lesson in Part 1 includes printable workbook pages that you can use as a reference for future arrangements.
- The workbook includes easy-to-follow printable reference charts and flower arrangement recipe cards to guide you through flower design planning.
- Once you’ve watched all the lessons and created three bouquets, simply share photos of the arrangements on our private community page for crafters. You will receive a personalized certificate of completion.
GET READY MODULES
- Tools & Materials List
- Arrangement Lists
- Printable Binder Cover
- Printable Workbook Pages
- Seven Elements of Floral Design
- Basic Color Theory
- Seven Principles of Design
- Video: Supplies For Flower Arranging
- Working with One, Two & Three Flowers
- Vertical Monochromatic Entry Piece
- Peonies on a Classical Pedestal
- Romantically Draped Centerpiece
- Triangle Tropical Display
- Airy & Organic Coastal Bouquet
- Asymmetrical Blueberry Wreath
- Colorful Sunflower Wreath
- Lush Swag Garland
- Flowing Spring Bridal Bouquet
- Colorful Summer Bridal Bouquet
- Corsages, Boutonnieres & Wrist Corsage
How to begin:
- Use the button above to purchase lifetime access. Then, this will take you to our site, where we host the master classes.
- You will first be prompted to create an account and then the steps to purchase the course.
- Simply Click on the first Get Ready lesson to access the full course page.
- Watch on your own schedule and rewatch any lesson anytime.
- And be sure to save 20% on materials with this class bundle.