With this felt craft kit you can make some of our cute play felt food. Little ones will have so much fun playing with these felt root vegetables and growing their own pretend garden. To make our 3D stuffed veggies look even more realistic, we added a lot of details, such as ridges on the carrots, roots on the onions, and three kinds of green, leafy stems for each veggie. Our tutorial will walk you through how to do this, but if you have any questions, just reach out! Just think of all the creative fun you’ll have! This DIY project would make an adorable gift for any child. Or you can craft it as a toy for little ones. Perfect for their play kitchen!
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt stuffie. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR KIT
- Pattern, written instructions, and a step-by-step photo tutorial (these are digital downloads emailed to you)
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Plum, Wild Currant, Cranberry, Olive, Fern, Juniper, Almond, Tangerine, Papaya, and Pumpkin
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Medium Antique Mauve (316), Very Dark Antique Mauve (3802), Avocado Green (469), Light Mocha Beige (3864), Medium Tangerine (741), Pale Pumpkin (3825), Golden Brown (3826), and Ultra Very Light Mocha Beige (3866)
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
- Chenille Stems
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (recommended)
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Wooden Skewer or Chopstick
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Have you loved our kits and want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com. We also have a helpful video tutorial showing you how to make these delightful stuffies! Lia Griffith members can watch this here.