The Lia Griffith Member Make September bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world (we also give out prizes).
THIS MONTH — SEPTEMBER!
We will be making a Laminated Crepe Paper Mokara Orchid. The Lia Griffith Member Make Paper Bundle will give you 20% off the crepe paper that you will need to make this pretty flower.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper: Honeysuckle, Coral, Mango, Poppy, and Fern (Please note Extra Fine Coral is a replacement for Camellia which is now out of stock)
RELATED MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper: Juniper
- PanPastel Designer Set — Bright Yellow Green
- Blick Studio Brush Marker — Coral Pink
- Blick Matte Acrylic Paint — Yellow Medium
- Cotton Spun Balls – 8mm, 10mm
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered White
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Mod Podge – Matte
- Art Glitter Glue
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
RELATED TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- Craft Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun or Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
- Steel Ball Shaping Tool
HOW TO JOIN OUR MEMBER MAKE CHALLENGE
Become a member and join us for our live workshop on November 19th at 11:00 am PT. In addition to our monthly workshops, annual members get access to monthly craft collections with 16 DIY projects and 12 bonus downloads, unlimited project downloads, and more!