The October Lia Griffith Member Make bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world (we also give out prizes).
THIS MONTH — OCTOBER!
We will be making a Crepe Paper Peaches and Dreams Dahlia. The Lia Griffith Member Make Paper Bundle will give you 20% off the crepe paper and spun balls that you will need to make this pretty flower.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Fern and Juniper
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Green Tea & Cypress and Ferns & Moss and Blush & Chiffon
- 15 mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 20mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
RELATED MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Lia Griffith Frosted Paper — Citrus Pack: pale yellow OR White Printer Paper (this part of the flower will not show)
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- PanPastel — Bright Yellow Green
RELATED TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
HOW TO JOIN OUR MEMBER MAKE CHALLENGE
Become a member and join us for our live workshop on November 19th at 11:00 am PT. In addition to our monthly workshops, annual members get access to monthly craft collections with 16 DIY projects and 12 bonus downloads, unlimited project downloads, and more!