The October Lia Griffith Member Make bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world (we also give out prizes).
THIS MONTH — OCTOBER!
We will be making a Crepe Paper Peaches and Dreams Dahlia. The Lia Griffith Member Make Paper Bundle will give you 5% off the crepe paper and spun balls that you will need to make this pretty flower.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Fern and Juniper
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Green Tea & Cypress and Ferns & Moss and Blush & Chiffon
- 15 mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 20mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
RELATED MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Lia Griffith Frosted Paper — Citrus Pack: pale yellow OR White Printer Paper (this part of the flower will not show)
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- PanPastel — Bright Yellow Green
RELATED TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
HOW TO JOIN OUR MEMBER MAKE CHALLENGE
Become a member and join us for our live workshop on November 19th at 11:00 am PT. In addition to our monthly workshops, annual members get access to monthly craft collections with 16 DIY projects and 12 bonus downloads, unlimited project downloads, and more!
Be the first to review “Lia Griffith Member Make Paper Bundle October 2021”