The Lia Griffith Member Make bundle is a great deal on materials for our monthly Member Make workshop.
Members of liagriffith.com can join our Member Make workshop to learn how to make a new paper flower every month! This is a fun way to craft along with us, ask questions, and connect with other members from all over the world (we also give out prizes).
THIS MONTH — JULY!
We will be making a Crepe Paper Purple Ranunculus. The Lia Griffith Member Make Paper Bundle will give you 20% off the crepe paper and spun balls that you will need to make this pretty flower.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Aubergine, Merlot, Cypress
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – Ferns & Moss
- Lia Griffith Paper Spun Paper Balls – Pack of 100 – 12 mm
RELATED MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- Floral Tape – Fern & Moss
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- PanPastel – Burnt Sienna Extra Dark (740.1)
RELATED TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Cricut Maker 3 or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Tweezers
HOW TO JOIN OUR MEMBER MAKE CHALLENGE
Become a member and join us for our live workshop on November 19th at 11:00 am PT. In addition to our monthly workshops, annual members get access to monthly craft collections with 16 DIY projects and 12 bonus downloads, unlimited project downloads, and more!