Our Lia Griffith Kids Craft Kit Paper Flower Crown & Lei includes most of the materials you will need for making a beautiful Paper Flower Crown & Lei, which are two projects from the Lia Griffith online craft camp, Kid’s Craft Camp: Tropical Week. You can save with this kit — or you can choose to buy the individual materials you need for these projects.
WHO THIS CRAFT CAMP IS FOR
This Craft Camp includes two workshops where Lia Griffith will personally teach you and/or your kids how to make a Crepe Paper Hibiscus Flower Crown and a Crepe Paper Tropical Lei.
These workshops are targeted at tweens and teens (but adults can join too!). As long as you can use a sewing needle and adult scissors, you are perfect for our Craft Camp!
OUR ONLINE CRAFT CAMP INCLUDES
- A list of all materials and templates
- A downloadable SVG and PDF pattern and booklet with detailed instructions
- A list of tools needed to make the projects
- Full make-along video course with detailed steps and skill training videos: Paper Flower Crown Video & Crepe Paper Lei Video
- Comment section in each video to ask your questions
- Additional materials to make more crafts
- Free SVG cut file for you to make your own Craft Camp tee shirt
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper – English Garden
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – Green Tea & Cypress
- Tacky Glue
- Vine Wire – Brown
- DMC Embroidery Floss – Avocado Green 469
FIND MORE CRAFT KITS
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Want to be part of a community where you can grow your crafting skills and make new friends? We are here to show you the joy of crafting and how therapeutic it can be. Even if you’ve never made anything before, we’ll give you everything you need to get started on your creative journey — so you can craft with confidence! Join here.