With this felt craft kit you can make some of our cute play felt food. Our pattern below includes all of the pieces you need to make a felt burger as well as fries. Of course we also have included all the fixings so your little one can add onions, a tomato, lettuce, cheese, pickles, mustard, and ketchup to your burger. Just think of all the creative fun you’ll have! This DIY project would make an adorable gift for any child. Or you can craft it as a toy for little ones. Perfect for their play kitchen!
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt stuffie. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR KIT
- Pattern, written instructions, and a step-by-step photo tutorial (these are digital downloads emailed to you)
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Camel, Sand, Bark Brown, White, Buttercup, Ochre, Fern, Juniper, Lichen, Plum, Cherry, and Ruby
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Ultra Very Light Mocha Beige (3866), Tan(436), Ultra Dark Coffee Brown (938), Very Light Topaz (727), Medium Yellow (743),Avocado Green (469),Medium Antique Mauve (316), Bright Christmas Red (666), and Christmas Red (321)
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (recommended)
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Wooden Skewer or Chopstick
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Heat N Bond Fusible Interfacing – Extra Firm
- Black Marker
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Have you loved our kits and want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com. We also have a helpful video tutorial showing you how to make these delightful stuffies! Lia Griffith members can watch this here.