With this felt craft kit you can make our cute felt bunny pocket pal stuffies. We have sewn up some felt bunny pocket pals with carrot pockets! In addition to making these cute little creatures, the tutorial also shows you how to make some tiny felt overalls with buttons and a dress with patch pockets. This DIY project would make an adorable gift for any child. Or you can craft it as a toy for little ones or use it as nursery decor.
We have provided all of the materials you will need along with a step-by-step photo tutorial for you to follow when making your felt stuffie. Of course, if you have any questions, just reach out. We are always here to help!
MATERIALS INCLUDED IN OUR KIT
- Pattern, written instructions, and a step-by-step photo tutorial (these are digital downloads emailed to you)
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Papaya, Tangerine, Juniper, Fern, Pistachio, Bluebell, Camel, Sand, White, and Black
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Light Coral (352), Medium Tangerine (741), Avocado Green (469), Very Light Cornflower Blue (157), Tan (436), Light Hazelnut Brown (422), Snow White (B5200), and Black (310)
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors (Recommended)
- Embroidery Needle
- Straight Pins
- Stuffing Tool or Wooden Chopstick
- Disappearing Fabric Ink Pen
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Tombow Dual Brush Marker — Light Apricot
FREE EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Want more guidance? Check out our free embroidery guide on liagriffith.com for tutorials on 10 basic stitches.
JOIN OUR CRAFTING COMMUNITY
Have you loved our kits and want more DIY patterns and tutorials? Join our crafting community and get instant access to thousands of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials for felt crafts, paper flowers, and more! Join here.
Then check out all of our felt animal stuffies, which are available to members on LiaGriffith.com. We also have a helpful video tutorial showing you how to make these delightful stuffies! Lia Griffith members can watch this here.